Registration is made through an online registration system.
If you have any questions concerning the registration form or procedure, please contact Tavicon Congress Bureau at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358 3 233 0400 (office hours Mon-Fri 9.00-16.00 GMT+2).
Early-bird fee, until 31 May 2022 380.00 €
Late fee, from 1 June 2022 450.00 €
The Helsinki City Reception on Friday, and Congress Dinner on Saturday are included in the fee but are subject to advance registration (on the same registration form).
Please note that costs for accommodation, travel and insurances are not included in the registration fees.
The congress venue Marina Congress Center has a fantastic location in the heart of Helsinki, by the sea in Katajanokka, just a couple of minutes walk from Kauppatori market square and approximately a 25 min walk from Helsinki railway station. Marina Congress Center’s address is Katajanokanlaituri 6, Helsinki.
Hotel Scandic Grand Marina, Helsinki
The four-star hotel is located directly across the street from Marina Congress Center.
- Single room 131 €/night
- Double room 151 €/night
The prices include breakfast and VAT. Your whole stay will be invoiced in advance, in connection with your registration.
The hotel can be booked on the registration form, in connection with your registration. If you are two people who wish to share a room, only one of your makes the room reservation. You can write the name of your roommate in the notes field of the hotel reservation.
The same cancellation terms apply also for the hotel reservation as for the registration.
Payment and confirmation
Full payment of the registration fee is to be made prior to the congress in euros (EUR). When registering online, you will receive instant confirmation of successful registration to your email. Please note that invoicing will end two weeks prior to the event.
At the end of the registration form, you will be given three alternatives for payment:
- Credit card payments will be dealt automatically. Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard are accepted.
- Invoice as an e-mail attachment. You will receive an invoice to your e-mail, and you can print it out for your files. This will have your reference number and the bank details for payment.
- If you wish to have a manually issued invoice sent to you, please choose Invoice. The invoice fee is EUR 15.
Confirmation of participation
During the registration process you will receive two messages:
- An automatic reply after successful submission of the registration form.
- A final participation confirmation letter stating that your registration has been paid and is therefore confirmed.
Please note that participation confirmation letter will be sent when full payment has been received.
Cancellation and refund policy
- If a cancellation for registration is received by 15 July 2022, the registration fee will be refunded, except for a cancellation fee of EUR 50.
- The accommodation reservation is binding, and no refunds will be paid for cancelled accommodation.
- The registration and hotel reservation can be transferred to a colleague from the same organization at no cost.
- No refunds can be made for cancellations received after 15 July 2022.
- Please note that no-show does not constitute cancellation. In case of no-show, the registration fee will not be refunded.